With the Instant Book feature enabled on your listings, renters can immediately book your items for any available date on your calendar, provided the rental start time is at least 24 hours away. The rental will be confirmed immediately - you do not need to accept the request.
This is a great way to make your listings stand out from the crowd, and to encourage more bookings for your items.
What are the benefits of Instant Book?
- Instant Book 'Lightning Bolt' badge on your listings.
- Instant Book listings rank higher in search results. Renters can also filter results to see only items that offer Instant Book.
- Positive impact on your Response Time statistic.
- Less time spent messaging to arrange and confirm rentals.
- Increase in rental bookings.
- Offers the quickest path to Elite status.
How do I offer Instant Book on my listings?
At launch, Instant Book will be available to a limited number of equipment owners.
If you’d like to be considered for the Instant Book program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you're part of the program, it’s easy to turn on Instant Book for any of your listings. Here’s how it works:
- Go to your profile page and click one of your listings.
- Click the “Enable Instant Book” checkbox.
- To turn off Instant Book, simply uncheck the “Enable Instant Book” checkbox.
You can enable or disable the Instant Book feature at any time.
In order to be part of the Instant Book program, gear owners must maintain an up-to-date calendar for all items in their inventory.
Can I cancel Instant Book rentals?
Cancellations by owners for Instant Book rentals are strongly discouraged, and are only permitted in certain situations. Please review our policy regarding cancellations.