When you're busy coordinating your production, sometimes you'll need someone else to handle the pick-up or drop-off of equipment. On ShareGrid, you'll add that person to the rental as an 'Authorized Person'.
Once your rental request has been accepted by the owner, the status of the rental will show 'Rental Booked'. To add an Authorized Person for pick up or drop off, follow these steps:
- Click on the rental from your message inbox.
- Click the 'Add Authorized Person' checkbox.
- Fill out all requested information: Name, Email, Phone Number, and upload the person's State ID. The name provided must match the name on the person's ID. Our team will review documents submitted.
- Once all information is complete, click the button marked 'Add/update authorized person'.
- If everything goes through successfully, you'll see a message from ShareGrid in the rental conversation thread acknowledging that you've added an Authorized Person to the rental. You're all done!