- Stay in communication with the owner.
- Be sure to give yourself ample time to prep and QC the gear you’re renting.
- Though we urge our members to prep gear and keep it in good working order, it is ultimately up to you to check and test the gear during pickup.
- We also strongly recommend you make sure all items are accounted for by using these checksheets.
- Always bring your ID to a meeting as the owner may want to check it for security. It is always good to request the same for your safety.
Did this answer your question?