- Amount and type of gear: Our goal is to maintain and expand a diverse inventory of equipment for our members to rent. So whatever you think may be valuable to the community, we encourage you to list it.
- Location: Right now, we are live in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Atlanta and Seattle. If you live in one of those cities, you can sign up and get started right away. We're expanding quickly, so if your area isn't on the list, sign up and add your name to the waitlist for your town.
- Professional experience: We encourage members to showcase their professional experience. Fill out your biography, and include links to your reel, your website, your IMDB profile, and your work on YouTube and Vimeo.
- Social media profiles: Linking your social media profiles, such as Facebook and LinkedIn, represents your social and professional background, and helps other members get to know who you are. Here’s a video on how to build a solid bio in our community.
- Identity verification: We use an automated ID verification system to protect our community and prevent fraud. You'll need to go through this process before you make your first rental. Here’s a video on how to easily upload your ID.
Did this answer your question?