- Be sure to prep your equipment and have it ready before your renter arrives. This means it should be cleaned, batteries (if any) should be charged and double check to make sure all items and accesories are accounted for and in good working order.
- Inventory your gear before you hand it off.
- Allow yourself enough time to assist the renter, if necessary, as they prep and check your equipment.
- Stay in communication with your renter.
- Be on time.
- Run through the digital checksheet with the renter when they pick up. The renter can access this from their phone or laptop.
Did this answer your question?